PERFECT FOR TWO
- can sleep six -
Indulge in this easy living spacious holiday house, offering both privacy & simply stunning views across the river.
Enjoy the added bonus of being perched right on the waters edge, capturing the summer time ocean breezes on the easterly aspect decks.
One of the ultimate spaces to enjoy at DYARUBBIN is the undercover deck with open fire, that spans the entire width of the house.
On cooler days curl up inside on the rear lounge sofa next to the slow combustion wood fire & enjoy a movie on the large flat screen smart TV . The well appointed kitchen is set in the centre space of the open plan living area with great views across the water. A hooded gas barbeque is located on the front deck overlooking the Hawkesbury River.
Stepping down from the kitchen, the indoor sun lounge nook and dining space open out to the covered deck and those uninterrupted river views ..... this is 'THE' place to relax on those balmy summer days. Bifold doors on both sides of this space allowing for wonderful breezes to drift through the house.There is also a bathroom on this level .
The 2 bedrooms are set either side of the lounge room. The northerly aspect master bedroom has queen bed, ceiling fan & airconditioning and ensuite. The second double bedroom is also fitted with ceiling fan & airconditioning.
At the rear of DYARUBBIN is a separate access double bedroom with ensuite, that remains unoccupied during your stay- unless pre booked by you
It is just a few steps to a private jetty & pontoon, perfect for berthing a boat, dropping a line....OR for launching the double seater kayak...........so come & enjoy this delightful river holiday house here on the Hawkesbury
WHAT TO DO
• simply relax , fish, read
• take a paddle along the foreshore to a tidal sandy beach
• take a boat trip to lunch ...see below
• book a self drive hire boat, no license required ( they are easy to handle & do travel very slowly ) & explore the nearby river beaches, Bar Island , Pumpkin Creek & Spencer.
WHAT IS THERE
• Master bedroom w queen bed, water views, air con, ceiling fan and ensuite
• Second bedroom w double bed, water views, air con & ceiling fan
• Separate entrance rear studio w double bed, air con, ensuite & river views - must be pre booked
• All beds have quilts w cotton / linen covers, cotton throws, pillow & mattress protectors. BYO sheets & towels or prebook for this to be provided
• Fully equipped kitchen w all cookware, crockery, cutlery, glad wrap, foil, paper towel, serviettes
• Pantry items :- ground coffee & tea, sugar , coffee plunger , sea salt & pepper grinder; olive oil & balsamic vinegar
• Outdoor hooded gas BBQ
• Large smart TV w all free to air channels inc. on demand channels. Accessory device for i pad or similar to play BYO movies . Netflix installed & available if you have your own account .
• Sonos sound system, spotify & onsite playlists
• Iron & hair dryer
• Boardgames, books, magazines
• Private jetty with pontoon
• Double seater kayak, w/ life jackets & paddles
• favourite reading material & music playlist
• fishing equipment
• toiletries, personal belongings
• personal repellant , sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
• kayaking footwear, swimming costume & beach towel ( swimming on high tide only )
• sheets & towels [ unless other arrangements have been made ]
• food & beverage , there are no shops
• easy carry firewood bags from service stations - we provide kindling, fire lighters etc
WITH HIRE BOAT or OWN BOAT
Peats Bite weekends only, advance bookings essential, 02 9985 9040 - closed July/Aug. A great place for a long relaxed lunch, in one of the most beautiful & unique locations on the river. $145.00pp ( licensed ) You will need to advance book in your boat transfers with the restaurant at the time of booking your table. You can also travel there by hireboat or own boat
Spencer Village Store & Cafe serving legendary breakfasts, brunch & light lunch. Truly the 'Hub of the Universe'. Also supplying a good range of meat, some vegetables & just about everything else you may need. Licensed Bottle Shop as well. Kitchen closes around
Phone 4377 1123. About 10 km upriver by boat.
WITH OWN BOAT 50 HP PLUS :-
Cottage Point is perfect when staying mid week, book on 9456 1008. A stunning setting & excellent á la carte menu, Travel by own boat is fine, but too far by hire boat
Berowra Waters Inn 9456 1027
Degustation Luncheon Menu Fri - Sun
Travel Approx. 15 km by Boat . Not suited to travel by self drive runabout. Check with restaurant regarding parking own boat at jetty.
book your boat travel direct operator once booking confirmed
approx. $90.00 each way, based on 2 guests ; advance return travel bookings essential. Parking & pick up at KANGAROO POINT public wharf, Brooklyn. Unrestricted parking on lower road.
WATER TAXI-HIRE BOAT PACKAGE
Book a return taxi transfer & 48 hour hireboat package for $320.00 , inclusive taxi transfers & hire boat with tank of fuel, life jackets, map & basic 'how to drive' instructions. Your boat will be at THE LOFT jetty waiting and you will travel upriver in comfort in the water taxi with your belongings . Additional hire at $50.00 per 24hours. Bookings well in advance essential as only limited number of hire boats available.
Easy to drive tinny, no experience or licence for beginners...
HIRE BOAT SELF DRIVE FROM BROOKLYN
WEEKEND hire $300.00. No experience or boat licence required ;great for exploring & fishing or simply drifting along the river; boats are easy to handle & Brooklyn Central staff give you a thorough briefing; travel from Brooklyn to DYARUBBIN is approx. 30 mins depending on tide;
HIREBOAT if you have a boat licence
Brooklyn Central has a runabout w a 30hp engine that is for hire
Boab Boat Hire have a fleet of polycraft w 50hp & above that they can deliver to a boat ramp along the river, where you meet & commence your option is more cost effective on a longer stay
OWN TRAILER BOAT
up to 25' suitable. Private pontoon. Launch at Mooney Mooney ramp [ approx. 10 mins w 60hp ] or at Dolphin Marina, 1 Brooklyn Rd ...A small fee applies. Some guests enjoy the longer & very scenic boat journey from Apple Tree Bay or Akuna Bay in Cowan Creek.
DYARUBBIN is fully self contained & booked exclusively
Before you arrive, the house is opened, ready for you to simply kick back & relax
Children by prior arrangement
Pets not suited
POA dependant on guest numbers, length of stay, time of year
3 Night Weekends
Mon- Thur Mid Week Specials
Mon - Sun or Fri- Thur 6 night stays
Just Conatct Us By Email For A Quote